Sunday, November 25, 2007

Makana ~ Present

“Wrong will be Right, when Aslan comes in sight, At the sound of his roar, sorrows will be no more, When he bares his teeth, winter meets its death-And when he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again.”
I WON!! Hurray!!!
I entered a contest to win "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" on the "Shoot For Eternity" blog. I am SO excited to report that I won! You see, I haven't really ever won anything! And this movie is my ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!! I love how it parallels the Gospel of Christ, and how it can be used as an evangelism tool for the young and old alike! It's so perfect I won it at this time too...plenty family members are coming over Christmas day for food, movies and fellowship. This will be our first movie! THANK YOU ALICIA!! I am (obviously) SUPER excited!!
Check out the "Shoot for Eternity" blog here! http://shootforeternity.blogspot.com
MAHALO!!
amy k*