Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pehea'oe?

Aloha,
Pehea'oe? ~ How are you?
Me? Oh well I'm not as good as I should be.
Today was a very productive day. I went to an important appointment, cleaned like mad, and have a delish dinner cooking. I accomplished quite a bit!
But why do I feel so down today? I dunno...maybe a bit blue because of so much changing around here, maybe because my baby is growing up right before my eyes, maybe because...oh I dunno. I really just want to curl up with my blankie (yes, I still sleep with a blankie) and sleep. But then, I might be succumbing to a depressive spirit...NOT A GOOD IDEA.
I think I need to go put on my Fred Hammond CD. Or I may just go and sing a NEW song to my Lord.
WAIT A MINUTE.
I know.
I need to get back into service. I need quit focusing on my needs and how I feel.
I need to serve someone else, AS UNTO THE LORD.
I hear you Father...I hear you.
When serving others, the selfish spirit is banished. The depressive spirit is blocked. Our joy is in pleasing the Lord. To serve His children is to please Him, I believe.
Yep. On the double. Gotta run...
Would you mind praying with me? I'm off on another adventure.
Gotta find out just what He should have me do.
Mahalo,
amy k*

No comments: