Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ke Aloha and what-not...



Aloha!
So I've finally started a blog. For what?!
To journal, to keep in touch, to better my typing skills (kidding), to find out more about me, to find out more about you, to see if I'm a good writer, to have fun figuring out yet another computer application, to learn some new stuff, to feel like I'm listened to, oh so many reasons...why do YOU blog?
Really, why DO you blog? I wanna know!
I've (AGAIN!) made some life-changing decisions lately, and felt I ought to try something new. I've never been much of a journel-type, but I thought I'd give it a try. I'm quite "ramble-y", cheesy, goofy, and many other descriptions....BE NICE!!! lol
I've named my little blog "Ke Aloha" because it means "beloved" in Hawaiian. My name (amy) means "beloved", and I've been raised with the spirit of Aloha since I was 5...(my step-daddy is from Oahu). Soooo, there's they WHY to my blog name.
I hope to gain something from this, and hopefully give something back...we'll see where this takes me!
Mahalo,
amy k*

3 comments:

Gombojav Tribe said...

Why do I blog?

It's cheaper than therapy.

Lady Dorothy said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Amy! I'll check back often!

(My post telling why I blog is on my sidebar.)

Jenee said...

Why do I blog...well, I agree with Daja. It is someone to talk to :) Because I think my life is more interesting than it it probably is, and it keeps pople from asking when Sophia is coming home :)