Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hau’oli Lanui ~ Happy Holidays (ALREADY?!)

I am a holiday junkie. I put out some of my Christmas decorations already, and it's only November 14th. I wait all year to watch my favorite holiday movies, listen to my holiday CDs, put out decorations, yes....I'M A HOLIDAY JUNKIE. I can't wait to wish folks a Merry Christmas. I can't wait to bake scrumptious treats. I can't wait to have all my babies (nieces and nephews) come for the Winter school break. I can't wait to make Christmas crafts. I just cannot wait. SO I WON'T. I'm going to decorate (little by little) early. I'm going to watch one holiday movie a week. I'm putting on my Christmas music. Why not celebrate God's love for us early?
Why not make merriment in my home to prepare for my favorite season? Why not be filled with the Christmas spirit early?
I know alot of folks laugh and think I'm crazy. Well, I may be.
CRAZY FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!
Hau’oli La Ho’omakika’i ~ Happy Thanksgiving
Hau’oli Lanui ~ Happy Holidays
Hau’oli Hanukaha ~ Happy Hanukkah
Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou ~ Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Mahalo,
amy k*
ps...did I mention I love presents? ;)









No comments: