Sunday, November 25, 2007

Lumi kuke ~ kitchen

I've been tagged!

Lady Dorothy over at Daffodil Dreams http://ladydorothy.blogspot.com/ has tagged me to do a "8 Random Things About My Kitchen" meme. So here goes!

1. My kitchen is in severe disrepair. We aren't allowed to do any of the fixing as we rent. So I've been waiting for YEARS to have my cupboards and drawers replaced!

2. I still try and decorate my shabby little kitchen and make it presentable. Right now it's decorated with some of my Hawaiian treasures...an old tin with Waikiki beach, a faux pineapple, my carved-like-a-monkey coconut, a few leis, and of course my chopsticks! (I collect chopsticks).

3. I don't have use of a drawer right now, so my silver wear are in a lower cupboard.

4. I STILL love love love being in my kitchen...even if it's not perfect!

5. I keep my CD player in my kitchen so I can sing with a favorite artist while I cook.

6. My rice cooker stays out on my counter. It's used 5 out of 7 days of the week...atleast.

7. My kitchen is "galley-style"...that's fancy talk for TOO SMALL.

8. Regardless of size, folks usually gather in the kitchen...because that's where all the fun is!

I tag Alicia over at "Shoot For Eternity"!! YOU'RE IT!

Mahalo! That was fun!
amy k*

1 comment:

Gombojav Tribe said...

"Galley Style" That's seeing the glass half-full! Good for you! :-)