Wednesday, October 21, 2009

PUPPIES!




1. Ask'm and Laelo snugglin' 2. Laelo Catchamellow 3. Ask'm


Yep, we've got a new puppy! We are also taking care of his brother Ask'm until he finds a home....I can't have 2 dogs. A doctor I work with may take Ask'm, and he only lives a few blocks away from us. That' would be great! We could still see Ask'm!!!

So, our dog is Laelo Catchamellow. He's the one with the white flash on his face and neck. His name comes from a saying my father-in-law uses: "Lay low, Catch a mellow - if you don't lay low, he might catch you!" Funny....

And Ask'm is named by dad too....so when someone says "What's your dog's name?", you say "ASK'M!" Cute, huh?!

I love these pooches. Laelo is my 1st dog. I'm a cat person. I was raised with kitties. But just look at those faces.....SO ADORABLE!

Yep, I'm in love with my new son and nephew.
Alohaaaaaaa and "RUFF!"

amy k*

No comments: