Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hi!

Yes, it's been a looooooong time since I've last posted. I've been so busy trying to juggle it all that I let a few things go. So, here I am. How've ya been? We've been busy learning, serving and going-going-going. Life's been so busy!

I'm so glad it's Autumn now. This season seems to remind me that although life is busy, this is a good time to rest. I go a bit slower in the Fall....reading by the fire, making hearty comfort dinners, baking favorite goodies, picking apples, searching for the best pumpkin.

I love the crisp weather...and the rain. We haven't had rain in a long time. We may see 3" over the next few days, the weather man says. Oooooh I hope so. I love the sound, the smell, the scene of rainfall. For some reason it sparks my insides. I'm invigorated by the rain.

So anyhoo, I know I've been MIA for a long while. I'll pop in more frequently....


Mahalo,

amy k*

2 comments:

Gombojav Tribe said...

You a one year blogging sabbatical. You've now used up all your bloggy vacation time for the next five years or so. We now expect to see a blog post at least once a week. Don't make me call the blog police. I hear they are vicious.

amy k* said...

Uh oh - the bloggy police. I hear they're tough,a nd that YUO'RE THE CHEIF!!! YIKES!!! Ok, ok, on to post..........LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!