Monday, February 4, 2008

miss me?


Yes, I've been gone for a bit. I've been working at The Kidney Center as the unit administrative assistant. I'm loving the work and the people, I've already performed CPR twice and only have been there a month and a half! Phew!

(some of our babies)
Our home is busy with the sounds of school, a new building for Jerome's detail shop, and the daily life of our little family. We become a large family quickly, with the visits from nieces, nephews, sisters, friends. And we love it. Even when it seems we won't have enough bread to go 'round, we always end up having more than enough. I love the way God does that...provides when it's humanly impossible.


So anyhoo, I thought I'd pop in and let you know I was still around.



A hui hou kakou ~ Until we meet again,


amy k*

1 comment:

Gombojav Tribe said...

'bout time you posted something! I've tagged you for meme's and so has my mom! You've been MIA!

Good to have you back!!!

Going to be blogging more often?