Sunday, February 17, 2008

7 Weird Things About Me...




1. I still have a blankie. I can't sleep without it. My husband threatens to burn it, but knows I'll just buy another. Once while out of town I realized I'd left it home, and did buy a new one.
Hey - WHO'S IT HURTING?!?!


2. I twirl my hair. I guess it stands in for a blankie when out and about. Sad, I know.

3. I love my dad's "beans and eggs" dish. It was supposed to be fresh green beans with Hollandaise sauce, but the sauce cooked too long and became my new favorite dish.
4. I still watch Little House on the Prairie.

5. I'm not bad at Jeopardy!

6. I get lost in my own home town and surrounding areas...and I've never left!

7. I get along better with children than with adults.

There, I've FINALLY done this meme. Sorry it took so long!

I don't know who to tag! Everyone I know has done it already! lol
Mahalo!
a*

No comments: