Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Prayer, please!


Just wanted to pop in and ask for prayer.

You see, I don't love my job. I love the people, but despise the company. They care only about the "bottom line" and not the people. I am VERY patient-care oriented, and can not support a company that is not.
Sooooo, I've applied and interviewed for a new job. It is the office manager position for a pediatric physician. I LOVE KIDDOS!!! It sounds very promising, and very rewarding.
And, because the hours are not as many as the current job I have, I could go back to school to get my RN - THEN I COULD FINALLY STUDY TO BECOME A MID WIFE!!! MY LIFE-LONG DREAM!!!!

Prayers are coveted. These are MY wants, and I want to make sure I am lining up with what GOD wants for me and mines. Pray with me?

MAHALO AND MUCH ALOHA!!!

amy k*

No comments: